How I Save 50 Percent (or More!) on Groceries

I don't brag very often, but when I do, it's about how I save money. Our four kids have each thanked and praised dad and I for raising them to know the value of a dollar. And saving begins in the most basic purchases--groceries and food. Here's how I save 50-80 shopping. Tame that impulse shopping monster. Learn to regiment haphazard,  last-minute, or careless spending habits. Here's how How I Save 50 Percent (or More!) on Groceries

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Earn money on Swagbucks!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo

Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education. 

Total Pageviews