Domestic Goddess Tips--Multitasking Recipes, Cooking Shortcuts

I am a Domestic Goddess--kingdom: cheap meal-time management. Being a busy mom, I have to budget time and energy as well as money. I make 2-for-1 meals, doing the
bulk of preparation on Sunday when I have the most time. Here's a meal-planner.

Sunday--Chicken dinner. I roast a jumbo chicken, cook 2# rice, 1 # pasta, 3# ground beef, 5# potatoes and 3# pre-cut veggies (broccoli and cauliflower crowns, carrots). I pare and bake butternut squash. I make five cups of my mirepoix--two large green peppers, one big onion, 8 ounces mushrooms, 4 large carrots, one stalk celery. Serve chicken, potatoes, veggies. Package and refrigerate leftovers and extra food.   Domestic Goddess Tips--Multitasking Recipes, Cooking Shortcuts 

Search This Blog

Earn money on Swagbucks!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews