How I Save $1,500 a Year on Family Personal Care Products

Do girls or boys cost more for hygiene and personal care? I've got two of each and they are evenly matched. Each has product preferences. I never minded buying what they liked, but I did it cheaply. Here's how I saved at least $1,500 a year on personal care products for a family of six. And no, I didn't get rid of two kids!


Extreme discounts and coupons: I print coupons from online sites, like Swagbucks. I earn Swagbucks for using coupons and redeem points for gift cards. I preload store coupons on store perks cards. Meijer often gives percentage off total HBA purchase with perks card. I've snagged up to five discounts per item between sale, printed coupons, store card perks, total purchase discount and Swagbucks. Read more How I Save $1,500 a Year on Family Personal Care Products

Search This Blog

Earn money on Swagbucks!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews