Patient Protection and Affordable Health Care Act Gives Social Security Benefits Extended Warranty
Social Security and Medicare got an extended warranty with the Patient Protection and Affordable Health Care Act until 2037 and 2029, respectively. This is dubious news for those tapping into those benefits just as they are slated to expire.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (16)
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (11)
- Where to Buy Inexpensive USB Flash Drives for Scho...
- Back-to-School Shopping for Penny Pinchers: Under ...
- Back-to-School Shopping for Penny Pinchers: Mead F...
- Back to School Shopping for Penny Pinchers: Instan...
- Alpine X-Treme Hydrating Face+Body Men's Body Wash...
- Patient Protection and Affordable Health Care Act:...
- Refrigerator Maintenance and Care Guide
- ▼ August (7)
- ► 2009 (10)
- Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.